Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Round-Up

As my first official month as a reviewer comes to a close I thought I'd give summary of my ratings this month with links to each review should you like to read on the rating further:

Heart of Deception by Jenna Jaxon: 4 Lattes
Under Her Brass Corset by Brenda Williamson: 3 Lattes
A Waltz at Midnight by Crista McHugh: 5 Lattes RECOMMENDED READ
Chain Reaction by Zoe Archer: 4 Lattes
Almost Perfect by Jenna Jaxon: 4 Lattes
Blood Rage by Tory Michaels: 4 Lattes RECOMMENDED READ
Gentlemen Prefer Nerds by Joan Kilby: 3.5 Lattes
Deliver Me From Darkness by Tes Hilaire: 4.5 Lattes RECOMMENDED READ
Love's Prophecy by Brenda Dyer: 4 Lattes
The Last Beginning by Rachel Firasek: 2 Lattes
The Devil of Jedburgh by Claire Robyns: 4 Lattes RECOMMENDED READ

Thank you so much to all who helped make my first month of as a reviewer a successful one and I hope to continue to grow from here. If you are interested in having a book reviewed by me or in having an author spotlight at A Whole Latte Romance please email me at kayla.tocco@yahoo.com

I look forward to sharing many more reviews with you all.

All My Best,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment